MF Natural Flap Ventilator
MF is a natural flap ventilator that is available in a wide range of sizes, louvre options and control options.
Features and Benefits
MF is a natural flap ventilator that is available in a wide range of sizes, louvre options and control options. It is best suited to industrial buildings and can provide both day to day and smoke ventilation, as well as permit the entry of natural daylight if fitted with polycarbonate flaps.
It can provide weathered ventilation through its two controllable side dampers.
MF is manufactured to the ISO 9000 quality standard.
- Single skin aluminium with brush seals
- Twin wall opaque or clear polycarbonate, with rubber seals
- Side dampers of single skin aluminium
- Pneumatic double locking cylinders
Both versions are fitted with a fusible link to open the vent at a pre-defined temperature irrespective of control signals.
- Three width options, 1000mm, 1200mm and 1500mm throat width.
- Two length options, 2000mm and 2500mm throat length.
MF is available as mill finish, with a polyester powder coating to a RAL colour, or with a special finish such as PVF2.
Bases and installation
The ventilator can be installed at any angle from the horizontal to 45°. Its wide range of base types and the fact that it is lightweight means that it can be installed into nearly any type of roof structure.